Saturday, September 13, 2014

True Alignment

Alignment with truth. The clearing of samskara, blockage, limiting belief, world view in order to

thrive...

We are here to awaken. To know who we are. On every level. True knowing, or awakening is

not even truly conceivable if we still worry about things like the shape of our breasts or hold a

belief that we are bad or broken due to early conditioning, abuse or trauma.

Feelings and beliefs unexpressed or uncleared are held in the body. Yoga provides the

technology to clear on all layers. We can be careful not to scare you and let you discover the

depths on your own as will happen with a committed practice in time or together we can boldly

say "ok, I surrender" and be straight up honest about what we all hold that is trash and burn that

shit up with great passion and dedication to truth. I have lived through and seen huge personal

transformation & transmutation. I love the bold process of evolution and I want to help you live

it. I believe that i am still alive because it is my work to continue to awaken and help others. I

do this carefully, lovingly, gently because I know how scary it is to breakdown, to lose control, to

reveal oneself, to face death, loss, fear... But I really think the only way to truly heal and thrive

is to stand in the fire, to jump into the flow, to trust and let go, jump into the void, scream and cry

and laugh and lose whatever you need to. In the end you will win. Science, history, and

perceived miracles have all emphatically indicated this reality. We are one. Open to remember

all parts of yourself and this experience, let life move unhindered, unencumbered through the

perfect and divine vessel that you are and let us celebrate the truth.

I want to provide the space, skill, intuition and support that allows this movement. Honesty is

not always what we might call pretty. I strive in my daily class teachings to keep you feeling

safe. But am I helping you or cheating you? Am I a care-full harbinger or a lackadaisical

withholder? Evolution might not feel safe. Change can be scary. I also know that you can do it

and you will live stronger and brighter and more grateful on the other side. So I want to push

you, dare you, challenge your paradigm while I care for you. This might look more like tough

love than some new age pretty clean white nurturing. Nature is fierce. After years of riding the

healing pendulum I feel clear and connected to nature about when to be soft and pretty with you

and now I just request your permission for the fierce. I want to see you shine. I was born to

burn the haze of sleep away.

I love you.

I am living into my name. I am the lucid dawn, nature incarnate and I thrive on to serve

humanity. We must attend to our personal truth in order to effect planetary truth. The greatest

dream of all humanity has been to live in abundance and peace and I know this is possible but it

starts where the dream does... In the heart.

So turn ON! Turn on your heart light!

(Bust into Neal diamond...)

Connection to nature

What do I want

Impulse

I am pulse

Concern fr others dampens impulse

Of course care for your beloveds but attend to your health

First

We must start from where we are or we will not get very far.

No comments:

Post a Comment